As an applicant you will ideally have the following:
- Lvl 4/5 qualification in arboriculture
- Lantra PTI
- Professional Member of the Arboricultural Association
- 2+ years experience in arboricultural consultancy
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience with writing reports and undertaking surveys
- Experience with resi-drill testing (preferable)
- You should have excellent tree, fungi and disease ident skills.
- You must be competent in the undertaking of Tree Surveys (Condition Surveys).
- You must be accurate and diligent in the production of your work, and able to independently produce high-quality reports.
- Be computer literate, with a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Be good at problem solving, as an individual and as a team.
- Be well presented, trustworthy and punctual.
- Have a desire to continually improve your knowledge and work.
- Have a love of the outdoors (you’ll be out there quite a lot!)
- Be a team player
If successful, you will receive:
- Anticipated salary range £22,000-£27,000 (DOE) (reviewed annually).
- 28 days paid annual leave per year (pro rata).
- Pension contributions.
- Paid mileage, travel & subsistence (whilst away from home).
- A company van.
- Fully funded CPD.
- Opportunities for increased responsibilities and career progression.
If you think you may be a good fit for the role, and would like to join a young, forward thinking and dynamic company, please email us your CV, a covering letter of experience and, if available, an example of an Arboricultural Impact Assessment that you have previously produced.
Please note that if accepted, there will be a 6-month probationary period.
If you wish to discuss the opportunity and role further, please email or message us.